Things to do
The Comox Valley offers year round activities for people who enjoy the outdoors, a wide range of fitness activities, winery tours and the finest in locally produced food. For those who love food, you will not want to miss the weekly farmers market. Local Comox Valley award winning wine, fresh produce, locally produced cheese and pasta, local tuna, prawns, salmon and halibut, local farm fresh meats, eggs, honey, fruits, jams, breads, baked goods, handmade soaps and so much more.
Enjoy your morning coffee with a freshly baked croissant or breakfast taco listening to local musicians. The market is a Saturday morning ritual for many local families and visitors to the Valley.
The Comox Valley has some of the finest restaurants in the world. Food that is locally grown, harvested and produced in the Valley is featured in many local restaurants who support a sustainable local economy and local food production. A dinner for two at a seaside restaurant and you will know that you have arrived at one of the most spectacular places in the world.
Sports, Recreation, Services
- Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Wind Surfing, Water Skiing
- Sailboat, Power & Paddle Boat Rentals
- Swimming – ocean & fresh water
- Kayaking, Paragliding, Jet Skiing, Beachcombing
- Whale Watching, Bird Watching
- Tennis, Racquetball, Fitness Facilities, Recreation Centres
- Hiking, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Cycle Tours
- Golfing, Miniature Golf, Winery Tours, Museums, Library
- Cinema, Live Theatre, Art Galleries
- Ocean & Lake Fishing, Hunting
- Downhill & Cross Country Skiing, Snowboarding, Snowmobiling, Ice Skating
- Fine Dining, Casual Dining, Oceanside Pubs
- Farmers Market
- Health & Beauty Spas